Jason --

...and then Jason Helfman said...
% Why would you save to the current folder, why not like a "sent"
% folder...?

Bzzt!  That wasn't the question :-)

Actually, I can think of at least one example...  All of my usual mail
gets sorted into incoming folders and saved off by recipient name and
such as you might expect, but mail both TO and FROM certain personas I
maintain (my company's mail address versus mine) just gets dumped right
back into that same folder.

For my company stuff, it helps to see both sides of the thread and not
lose any mail.  For my daughter's persona, for instance, she'll be able
to see all the mail people have sent her as well as the thank you notes
she's "sent" other folks, and I won't have to dig her letters out of my
Grandma (er, Mom :-) mailbox.

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature