Hi,

Thanks for the info.

There seems to be one problem. In my .muttrc I have set

# Fcc hooks
fcc-hook . ^

But when I send a mail from the command line, mutt creates a file '^' in
the current directory. Is there some way by which I can use $record for
Fcc: when sending mail from command line?

My $record variable is set to "=out".

Thanks in advance,
Raju