On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 06:52:15PM +0200, Wouter Verheijen wrote:
> hi,
>
> Could you please give an URL were the nntp-support can be downloaded?
> I think nntp is definitily worth including into mutt.

Vsevolod Volkov's patch is the one I am using. It is at:

http://mutt.org.ua/download/

There are other nntp implementations in mutt which I believe are
independent of this one.

Cheers, Brian.

--
Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      School of Biological, Environmental and Chemical Sciences, SITE,