* On Mon Oct 01, Ben Reser wrote:
> It's deliberate. Search the archives this discussion has been had
> several times.

Well, I have yet to see a good explanation why this choice has been
made. I am also still searching for a convenient way to use an old
message as template for a new one, without having to remember to
manually save the new one.

IMO, this is a quite serious problem, as it in fact makes the user lose
data if he's not careful every time he uses this functionality. I have
lost a handful of e-mails this way, meaning that short of sending the
recipient another e-mail demanding the he send me back what I wrote to
him, I have no way of recording what I have written.

At least, I would very much appreciate a configuration variable by which
you could choose which behavior is desirable.

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   | one be warm |