Hello all,

Just a question: I have a strange problem related to my "From" field. When I reply to
all, I'm also included in the CC field, even if the "metoo" param is set to "no".

FYI:
 - my "alternates" param is set to "R. Leponce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
 - my "realname" param was set to "R. Leponce" (but I unset it to be sure it doesn't
   interfere whith the "alternates" param).
 - the email is comming from $alternates
 - the next line doesn't work either:
color   index        brightgreen default  ~p

Any idea ????

Thanks in advance ;-)

R.
--
<billg> the court case distracted my employees, so bugs slipped in, we're gonna
sue

                                                 - #linux