Ooops, proof that that X-Uptime header's not entirely useless.  Just
noticed I had a locked-up proftpd process that's been there for the last
4 hours :)

* Gary Johnson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I've RTFM and haven't seen a way for mutt to send (not display)
> multipart/alternative attachments.  Is there an external program that
> can be used with mutt to do this?  I was considering using an existing
> message as a template, but I thought I read where the boundary string
> has to be unique and I'd rather not have to guess at a unique sequence
> and edit the boundary manually.  Besides, it would be much easier to
> have the attachments assembled automatically and after all, that's
> what computers are for.

Have mutt generate the MIME stuff, then post-filter the message to alter
the headers to make it mutlipart/alternative?

It should be specified in an rfc anyway; good idea to read that if you
can't have something else generate it for you.

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.aagh.net/