Charlie --

...and then Charles Jie said...
%
% Hi,

Hello!

%
% I've tried to auto-move all messages To: or CC: to [EMAIL PROTECTED] into a
mailbox =mutt. But the following trial failed:
%
% save-hook "~C mutt-users" +mutt
%
% or
%
% save-hook ~Cmutt-users +mutt

If you want to move messages from one mailbox to another and you refuse
to use procmail, maildrop, or some other MDA to put them there in the
first place (I don't know that that's the case, so here's the official
Suggestion That You Use Those Instead, but let's move on to your question
as stated), you need an mbox-hook.  See the manual for more info.

%
%
% Does ~C not work  in save-hook? I didn't find enough info about save-hook. It's said
(by default) save-hook check only To: and From: in different cases. I'm not sure ~C
can change the rule or not.

It does -- but it will save only the messages that you send.  It doesn't
move existing messages.

%
% expecting for help,
% charlie