Rene --

...and then Rene Clerc said...
%
% * Charles Jie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [27-12-2001 05:32]:
%
% | I've tried to auto-move all messages To: or CC: to
%                 ^^^^^^^^^
%
% Aargh, I'm reading too fast! Use David's solution instead of mine
% (that is, try procmail first, mbox-hook afterwards!)

Nyaah :-)

%
% Bye,
%
% --
% René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
%
% We were happily married for eight months. Unfortunately, we were married
% for four and a half years.
% -Nick Faldo

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]