* Skylar Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [27-12-2001 14:10]:

| I have two inexplicable (though minor) configuration problems.
|
| (1) Vim no longer does syntax highlighting. It isn't major, but it did look
| nice.

I spotted:

set editor="vim -u ~/.muttvimrc +/^$"

in your .muttrc. It would be nice to know what's in that file.

| (2) I can't get my mailing lists to be found. It was found a few hours ago,
| and now they aren't. I can't think of anything that has been changed for
| them.

Specify "found". If you mean mail to the lists gets procmailed into
seperate folders, and mutt doesn't know whether there is new mail in
any of them, you'll have to specify them first using the "mailboxes"
command.

Furthermore, lists that are "subscribe"d, are also known, so no need
to specify them using the "lists" directive.

| I have attached my muttrc file for reference.

Cool, but you didn't attache the ~/.muttvimrc. You could post that.
And furthermore, you should consider putting aliases in a separate
file. I *don't* wanna know all these addresses. Really!

And, since you're signing your list email, please upload your public
key to the keyservers. So did I. Err... I did, didn't I? ;)

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Hear about...
        the San Franciscan who backed off the bus because he thought
        someone would grab his seat?