On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 03:04:41PM +0100, Michael Tatge wrote:
> boris karlov muttered:
> > i have charset="koi8-r" but mutt always assumes that my text/plain
> > attachments are in us-ascii charset if there is no certain charset
> > record in `Content-Type:' field.
> > do you know how to avoid such a behaviour of 1.2.5?
>
> Look for charset-hook in the manual.

-- in muttrc(5) i've seen:
charset-hook alias charset
              This command defines an alias for a character  set.
              This  is  useful to properly display messages which
              are tagged with a character set name not  known  to
              mutt.

...messages which _are_tagged_ with a character set name not to mutt...
but i mean attachments with "Content-Type: text/plain", there is no charset
part _at_all_.

10x in advance,
~borman