Thus spake Charles Jie ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Obviously I don't mean 'e' (edit) command count.
>
> The purpose of it is that I want to give keywords or category to read
> messages so that I can search them easier later.
>
> If I can add this field easily when I save it or before I press 's'
> with ease, I don't bother to save messages into that many folders. :)

I think something that might accomplish this would be to add an X-header
to the message after reading, similar to the way that Evolution adds a
custom header (for some purpose or another).  Aside from editing the
message, perhaps passing it to a shell command that would take a keyword
or such and add the header?  Anyone see what I'm talking about?  Perhaps
someone can build on the idea...

--
Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
View my website at http://codesorcery.net