Hi,

I have set up my mailing lists to different addresses. To make it
easier to write mails, I have this line in my mutt.rc, and similar
lines for other mailing lists:
        send-hook '~t [EMAIL PROTECTED]' 'set [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

However, this hook seems to catch too late, i.e. I see the result of
every hook of this kind only in the mail *after* the one the hook is
made for.
For example, this mail (the first I write with this instance of Mutt)
will have my local user@hostname (despite the
        send-hook . 'set [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
in my mutt.rc), the next mail will have [EMAIL PROTECTED] preset.

So what is the thing I don't understand here?

I don't ususally edit-header.

Thorsten
--
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
        - Albert Einstein