[ven 04/01/2002, ore 18:28] => Aaron Schrab scrive:

> First, you'll need to change that default (first) send-hook to remove
> any previously applied From: header.  You can instead use the $from
> variable to set your default address:
>
>     send-hook . unmy_hdr From
>     set from="Franco Vite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
>
> Then if you tell mutt what adresses belong to you (with an appropriate
> regexp for $alternates) and set $reverse_name, mutt will automatically
> use the address to which a message was sent when you do a reply:
>
>     set alternates='(franco@firenze\.linux\.it|epmovi@tin\.it)'
>     set reverse_name

 Yep!, it work :-))

 But: if I want to put the right signature when I replay (epmovi with
 .signature.epmovi, default From with .signature and so on [I've many
 accounts...]), how I can do?

 Because now when I replay, From is right, but the signature is the same
 for all accunts, and I change it manualy.

 Ciao :)

--
Franco
"Quello che abbiamo e' quello che ci siamo presi, e quello che ci siamo