On 2007.10.19 00:41:16 +0000, Eyolf strem wrote:
> On 18.10.2007 (14:28), Rem P Roberti wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the macros, but something is still wrong.  Mairix
> > successfully carries out its search, but when I try to retrieve the
> > results I get this message:
> >
> > You asked search results to go to the folder '/home/rem/Mail/mfolder'.
> > That folder appears to be one of the indexed mail folders!
> > For your own good, I refuse to output search results to an indexed mail
> > folder.
> > Press any key to continue...
> >

> I'm not an expert on mairix, but it sounds as if you have not omitted
> the search output folder, which makes mairix abort, because it would
> otherwise result in an infinte loop. You would need to have
>
> > >     omit=mairix
>
> (or, in your case, omit=mfolder) in .mairixrc

omit=mfolder solved the problem which I last referred to. Thanks.
However, no results are yet readable from the Mutt index.  Results
do indeed show up in the cur subdirectory of mfolder, a linked entry
pointing to the actual message, but when I select the mfolder from the
Mutt index nothing is there.

Rem