Hi everyone:

I am trying to get Squirrel up and running and am following the steps
outlined in the quick-start.html in the jasic.squirrel folder.  i am
having trouble with creating the Alias. here's what i have for the
values:

Name: basicportal1
Driver: PostgreSQL
user name: bpuser
password: password

When i hit "Test" on the "Alias" window I get the foll. exception:

java.sql.SQLException: Unable to create connection. Check your URL.
..etc.

So I am guessing the url above is wrong..;) Can anybody tell me what the
url should look like?

Thanks!
Geeta
P.S. Btw, I have the postgres server up and running and have already run
the scripts in the bin folder so i know the users etc have been created.
(the createuser.sql is where I got the username and password ..) Also
from the command prompt, I can execute "psql basicportal" which gives me
the required welcome message and a "basicportal=#" prompt. What am i
doing wrong? Please help!!!