-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Geeta Ramani
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:15 PM
To: Scott Plante
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MVC-Programmers] Squirrel trouble..

Scott/Peter/anyone:

In the Squirrel window for entering the "Driver" info for PostgresSQL, I
have
the foll info:

jxDBCon-.jar-cvs03119 (in my "Extra class path")
and the class name as "org.sourceforge.jxdbcon.JXDBConDriver".

Is this correct? (I got a check mark against the "PostgreSQL" in my driver
list with these entries, so i assumed they were ok..?)

Thanks!
Geeta