As promised WAY too long ago, the techniques and tools to create an Apache / PHP / MySQL Demo CD are now available. I've made them available for download, with some documentation, on http://www.broadowlersystems.co.uk/democd - please feel free to download and play.
Requires Spoon Installer (included in download), Apache / Mysql / PHP / Visual Basic 6 (blech).
Rules / Licence : No cost, no obligation, no warranty, no guarantee of fitness, usability or support. Do what you will with it.
Shower me with praise at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Criticisms to /dev/null. :o)
David Shields
--
Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.