>From: David Shields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>As promised WAY too long ago, the techniques and tools to create an Apache / PHP /
>MySQL Demo CD are now available...
>Requires Spoon Installer (included in download), Apache / Mysql / PHP / Visual Basic
>6 (blech).

While I appreciate your doing this, doesn't it considerably limit your audience to
require Visual Basic (blech) and what I assume is a binary installer, included or not?

You've got three free and/or open source things, and then you pollute them with a
couple proprietary, platform-specific things!

I'd be happy to beta test and provide feedback on a proper open source UNIX version.
Then I might be willing to:

--
---- SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL SQL  ----
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>