Am 18.05.2011 22:27, schrieb Martin Aliger:
> I do not see problem _targeting_ "net-4.0-client" Framework. No real need to
> be hosted in that, imho.
>
> Martin

Hi,

+1. IMHO we could require full .net 4.0 install for runtime since we
need SDK anyways.

Besides of this it is easy to build your own log4net and remove web
related Appenders. I did this as a proof of concept. And I'm wondering
why nobody is going to fix this.

So far
Dominik

--
The answer to the great question of life,
the universe and everything is 42 (Douglas Adams)