Any advice on deployment?  I have NAnt doing builds for me, compiling about 25 projects.  There are 2 separate boxes being deployed to.  One side is the web side and the other batch.  So I have a master build file calling 2 other build files and then the Master does a copy to a staging area.  Originally I was thinking I could just take all of the resulting files (.exe, .dll, .as?x...) to the appropriate directory on the system to be run on.  Well, I realized that it's not that easy (go figure).  The Microsoft guy is telling me that it would be best to maintain setup projects created using Visual Studio.  I was hoping to automate the deployment so that it wouldn't be necessary to always keep these sync'd up with their corresponding project files, the master solution...  Seems like a lot of redundancy going on and possibilities of losing synchronicity.  I would appreciate any tidbits of wisdom you could give.  Thanks - Eric

Do you Yahoo!?