Hi,

I usually compile everything to a build directory, then copy all of the
needed files (i.e. binaries, .as?x, api docs, .css, etc.) to a dist
directory.  From there I usually just copy again to the deploy directory
(wherever that is).

That seems to work after I have set up an initial environment.  By this
I mean the manual procedures (and relative frequencies) I have to
complete are:
     1) Run the ddl against my database server (seldom)
     2) Install a new virtual website in IIS (1X)
     3) Set up dns settings for virtual web (1X)
     4) Reconfigure web.config file; point at different database
environments (every time web.config changes; ~= 1 X per 10 deploys)

After the initial setup most of the changes (except for ddl
modifications) are done with my nant deploy target.  Just as a note I
usually have the deploy target running my nunit tests before the files
copied to a test or prod environment.

I think there is a task to make an iis directory in nantcontrib (if I am
correct does anyone have any examples?) which would cut down on some of
the initial setup work.  I don't know if there are any database
automation tasks though.

Hope that helps.

Clayton