And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 14:18:41 -0700
From: Michael Posluns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Friends,

The Annual Report of the Canadian Commissioner of the Environment
will be of interest to those of you whose personal, cultural or
spiritual values include continuing respiration, the cultivation
of vegetables and the continuing growth of children.

mp

http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/domino/reports.nsf/html/c9menu_e.html
--
Michael W. Posluns,
The StillWaters Group,

Please note new address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phone 416 656-8613
Fax   416 656-2715

36 Lauder Avenue,
Toronto, Ontario,
M6H 3E3.

We offer Canadian parliamentary debates available by topics and
bills.

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html