Thank you, I realised that it comes from my config  < docker.
Now I pass --hostname=${HOSTNAME} to docker run and set it up in
nsd-config.tcl as

set server [ns_info hostname]
    ns_section ns/module/nssock/servers {
        ns_param default    ${server}
    }

About the second question, I didn't notice this before :) Thank you
for your information.