Hi David,

We do not have nswebpush somewhere in production. Can you tell more precisely, what "suddenly" means? Does this mean, that you have not changed anything in your environment, but google started to refuse it?

The implementation in nswebpush uses for JWT the algorithm ES256 (based on elliptic curves), which seems not supported by google cloud endpoints, whereas [2] uses ES256, there is as well support in firebase/php-jwt [3]. Not sure, where to start to look for helping you.

-g

[1] https://cloud.google.com/endpoints/docs/frameworks/python/troubleshoot-jwt?hl=en [2] https://cloud.google.com/iap/docs/signed-headers-howto?hl=en#securing_iap_headers
[3] https://github.com/firebase/php-jwt/blob/main/src/JWT.php