Hello,

I'm currently looking into bringing FastCGI support to Naviserver. In principle, FastCGI is specified to support a pool of backends. For your case, one would have to implement a FastCGI server, maybe directly in undroidwish, which does the marshaling to the respective Tcl scripts.  Would this suit your requirements?

Best Regards,

  Georg