On 29.09.23 12:56, Brian Fenton wrote:
Hi

this discussion here https://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=5659253 suggests that the "rejectalreadyclosedconn" parameter will prevent the "connection socket is detached" message from showing in the logs. However, this doesn't appear to work (tried in 4.99.28). Looking at "NsConnRequire" in conn.c, it looks like "reject_already_closed_connection" is only used in the "connection already closed" case. https://bitbucket.org/naviserver/naviserver/src/b21b6d75a8f2ff41cd00dd40cb4c143d9a8a55ce/nsd/conn.c#lines-2748

It would be good to be able to turn off the "connection socket is detached" (understanding of course that we should in the meantime resolve the source of those messages). Have I misunderstood something or is this not possible?

thanks
Brian

Univ.Prof. Dr. Gustaf Neumann
Head of the Institute of Information Systems and New Media
of Vienna University of Economics and Business
Program Director of MSc "Information Systems"