Dear all,

This is a follow-up to my own mail. The problem due to the changes of the billing rules on Bitbucket (see below) are somewhat sorted out, I have again access to the repository, but many of the former contributors are deleted from the "naviserver" group to get it functioning. There was also a change with "managed accounts", which made the problem for me even more complicated. In total, I count 31 emails with Atlassian support to sort these things out. Anyhow, these changes are signs that Atlassian does not have a high priority on open source projects with free accounts.

We have discussed this with Zoran, and we came to the conclusion that it is the best to move the NaviServer repositories to GitHub

https://github.com/orgs/naviserver-project/repositories

We have now on GitHub an organization "naviserver-project" which contains now the 54 sub-repositories. This is essentially the same structure we had before. We also have a certain hope, that the move to GitHub will rather improve the visibility of NaviServer. All the newest commits were done on these new repositories. The plan is to move completely to GitHub and to delete the repositories on Bitbucket to avoid confusion.

Please adjust your install/update scripts to point to the new link.

All the best

-g