Dear Nixieons:

I have nearly run out of steam making Nixie watches after twenty years. My excess Nixie tube inventory is available.
These NOS tubes are for sale from Tucson AZ, USA:

400  5870ST (Burroughs) in boxes
500  ZM1336K (Siemens) in trays
450~ NL4998 (National) in white military boxes
633  B-5853S (Burroughs) in trays
121  5866STX +/-1 (National, ITT) in boxes

The NL4998 are tiny 0.3" rectangular end-view tubes.
The rest are 0.6" 13mm diameter side-view tubes that I use in my Nixie watches.
The 5853 and 5866 tubes are suitable for making calculators.

Please make offers, I don't know what the market for bulk American style tubes is like these days, and I'd hate to give 10% to eBay.

I'll also take offers on ~50 of my round Nixie watch kits, partially or fully assembled.

--
David Forbes
Tucson, AZ