Thank you for sharing! I checked my Taobao purchase history, and about 8
years ago, the common model QS18-12 was about $7.5, QS16-12 was about $6.8,
and QS30-1 and SZ27-1 were about $4.1. Prices may fluctuate according to
market conditions, but I think the price you mentioned might be a bit low.
However, there are indeed many different quotes in the market, and perhaps
you encountered a very good deal. Back then, $4 was really a great price.
As of now, it has become quite difficult to find SZ-2 on Chinese shopping
platforms.

在2024年4月2日星期二 UTC+8 01:24:04<Dekatron42> 写道: