On 02/07/07, Stefan Mikuszeit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that the subagent dos not submit the collected data's
> to the snmp agent, but i don't no why :(

Try activating the debugging code in your subagent.
What does that show?

What are the exact commands you are trying?

I haven't looked through the whole of your code, but:

> My Subagent Perlscript
>
> <-- SNIP -->
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl --

> sub mysql_snmp_handler {

>     if ($mode == MODE_GET) {
            [snip]
>     }
>
>     if ($mode == MODE_GETNEXT) {
            [snip]
>     }
>   }
>   #print STDERR "- finished processing\n" if ($debugging);
> }

This handler doesn't seem to include and code to support SET
requests - just GET and GETNEXT.   So it's not too surprising
that SET requests aren't working :-)

Dave

PS:  Please don't include so much in-line information.
If you've got various additional code, MIB and config files,
it's probably better to include them as attachments.