On 05/07/07, Stefan Mikuszeit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Is there are any changes in the agentx that are not in the documentation ?

Almost certainly.
This is an Open Source project, maintained and supported by volunteers.
The documentation comes a long way behind the code when it comes to
deciding where to concentrate our available spare time.

>         I used the Hello World example from `perldoc NetSNMP::agent`
   [snip]
>         Where's the problem ?

No idea.
I have no experience with perl-based sub-agents.
My involvement is primarily with the main (C-based) agent code.