HelloTadas Ivanovas,

Yes there is a pattern repetition involved here - but it is not a problem - you just have to think carefully what you choose.

This just works exactly as it was designed in the SNMP Specifications, you can find the details about that here:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3414#appendix-A.2.1

Kind regards
Bernd Eilers