Hi Rob,

>The Mickey Mouse act was the Sonny Bono Act...

Was that the I Got You Babe Act?

My real point, which you don't address, is that copyright is a universal,
automatic right. ONLY in the States it means nothing if you don't register.
Instead of ending the fiasco and coming into line with the rest of the world,
the Orphan Works Bill proposes even more registration. Plain daft. And, like
the American government position on climate change, unsustainable.

Bob