*Automatic for the People: (We Solemnly Promise That No One Will Get Naked)*
Dictate the details of a contemporary art performance! Each week, from
November 8–January 21, vote in a new poll to determine different elements.
On February 7, the artists perform live using the script shaped by your
votes!

http://www.mtaa.net/vote/

+++

The first online vote is over! The public has chosen the subtitle to MTAA's
performance at SFMOMA. The title of the performance is now "Automatic for
the People: (We Solemnly Promise That No One Will Get Naked)." Out of 329
votes cast, "(We Solemnly Promise That No One Will Get Naked)" won with 68
votes (21%).

Did you get a chance to vote? No?! What the...?

*Well get on over there and vote NOW! *

You can help pick the duration of the performance.

http://www.mtaa.net/vote/

+++

*To recap*, thus far the public has chosen two aspects of the performance:
[1] During a public vote at SFMOMA the public chose the location of the
performance. They picked the freight elevator.
[2] In the first online vote, the public chose the subtitle to the
performance. They picked "(We Solemnly Promise That No One Will Get Naked)."

+++

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and asked to be removed from these emails if you don't
want them.

+++