A good precursor example, that most here are probably familiar with, is
Access Space / Redundant Technology Initiative (Sheffield), run by James
Wallbank. More hardware hacking, but nevertheless relevant. It worked!

Regards

Simon

On 26/1/09 14:25, "Antonio Roberts" <anto...@hellocatfood.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to set something up like that in Birmingham currently. It
> seems there's interest in it, but not the manpower. Good luck with
> yours, I may travel down to see it too.
>
> Ant
>
> 2009/1/26 Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org>:

Simon Biggs
Research Professor
edinburgh college of art
s.bi...@eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk/circle/

si...@littlepig.org.uk
www.littlepig.org.uk
AIM/Skype: simonbiggsuk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201