I like sailing and it is reasonably green. It is a lot more fun than flying.

As for flying, I am a sinner. I have cut down a lot, more for the sake of my
own health rather than the planet¹s, so I don¹t fly every week or two
anymore. But I still fly about once a month, with two or three long-hauls a
year. What can I do? Stop showing art? Shift my practice from installation
to online work only ­ to some extent I have done that already? Quit all my
responsibilities that require me to be physically present somewhere else?

What is the carbon footprint of using Skype? Massive server-farms probably
have footprints similar to airports. Has anyone done a comparative analysis
on this?

Regards

Simon

Simon Biggs