On 4/11/21 8:38 AM, Richard Cochran wrote:
On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 04:19:53PM -0700, Shannon Nelson wrote:
A few little changes after review comments and
additional internal testing.
This series is a delta against the previously posted one.  Please
follow the process by re-basing your changes into the original series,
putting a "v2" into the Subject line, and adding a brief change log
into the cover letter.

Thanks,
Richard

If the original patches hadn't already been pulled into net-next, this is what I would have done.  My understanding is that once the patches have been pulled into the repo that we need to do delta patches, not new versions of the same patch, as folks don't normally like changing published tree history.

sln