On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 09:33:29AM -0700, Shannon Nelson wrote:
> If the original patches hadn't already been pulled into net-next, this is
> what I would have done.  My understanding is that once the patches have been
> pulled into the repo that we need to do delta patches, not new versions of
> the same patch, as folks don't normally like changing published tree
> history.

Oh, the series you posted on April 1 was merged on April 2 without any
review.  That seems surprising to me, but perhaps the development
tempo has increased.

Wow, and this delta series was also:

posted  Date: Wed,  7 Apr 2021 16:19:53 -0700
merged  Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 20:30:28 +0000

That is a pretty good turn around time, less that 24 hours!

Oh well, too late to add my Acked-by.

Thanks,
Richard