hello again,

this is a short message to inform you about the upcoming online project
For Your Ears Only by SXNDRX (me and Eliane Roest)

The project 'For your ears only' will be a website where people can
freely download original and tasteful erotic/sexy audio stories, read by
both men and women, in a scale of different languages and covering a
wide array of sexual preferences or writing styles. It is kind of an
art/pornography crossover, and our focus is to freely make available
high quality stories, poetry etc since this is not commonly availble on
the internet today.

We are always on the lookout for good stories and voice talent. We
usually record stories in 3d audio in the Netherlands, but submissions
through (e)mail are also more than welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any interest in participating in
this project, which will launch june 2nd during the c-lick me festival.

Thomas Heijmans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mediawar.com/sxndrx