Looking at this link it looks like cycleway=shared_lane is the correct tag for
a lane with sharrows.

From: john whelan [mailto:jwhelan0...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 6:49 PM
To: Help for newbie mappers
Subject: Re: [OSM-newbies] bicycle "sharrows"

​cycleway lane?  bicycle=yes?  Have a dig in
wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features> ​

​ and remember that to be viewable in things such as OSMAND cycle routing and
the cycle maps the renderer has to be able to understand the tags.

Cheerio John​

On 13 October 2014 17:13, Bill Leddy <b...@williesworkshop.net