Thanks Stewart. I'll spend some time with uMap. Overpass Turbo also looks
interesting but maybe more complex.

We are actually doing a physical survey to measure the sharrow placements. The
mapping is really more my thing cuz it would be nice to sit back and see the
work of all the measuring. Keep the troops motivated, etc.

We're fortunate here in that the city staff is very supportive of alternate
trans. We've had bike routes and lanes for years but not always well
implemented -- At least by current standards. Like most cities in US they have
to more with less money so they'll take the help when offered if they can.

Regards,
    Bill Leddy