Hi. Sorry if my question was sended without all information needed. I would try
be more specific:
The chilean map was downloaded from
http://download.geofabrik.de/south-america/chile.html
When I Import that to a postgis db I can't see all the content. Some parts are
not complete. I don't know if that if because I'm doing something wrong. For
example if I Open the file ".osm" with QGIS 2.8.1 I have the same problem. The
borders from some islands don't end.
In this link "http://postimg.org/image/3m0nazcpb/";  a picture was uploaded.
I also try with south-america file
(http://download.geofabrik.de/south-america-latest.osm.pbf). Same result.
I'm not saying that files don't have the information. Probably I'm doing
something wrong, but I have not idea were it's.
Thank's for the tip about the chilean mailing list. I will post there.
Once again, thanks.
Bye, Regards

     On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:01 PM, Michael Heißmeier