***********************************
Halloween Hysterics

"Do you want your children and grandchildren involved in a celebration of
demons and witchcraft? Halloween is not innocent fun with costumes and
candy, as many believe. . . . Every year we hear warnings of the dangers of
Halloween on the news, which many parents ignore. Children have received
poisoned candy and apples containing razor blades. Abductions of children
increase on Halloween. There have even been infant sacrifices. . . . The
occult practices and animal sacrifices, combined with the drugs used in
Halloween fertility rituals and witchcraft practices, often resulted in
violence and even death."

- Columnist Tom Barrett, Conservative Truth, 10/27/03

************************************
Subscribe FREE to News & Views

If you or someone you know would like to receive our FREE daily News & Views
e-briefing, just go to:

http://www.chuckmuth.com/newsletter/

***********************************
Make CBS/Hallmark "Feel Your Pain"

OK.  The boycott site I alluded to yesterday still isn't back up, so instead
I've teamed up with the great Alan Keyes to host our own online petition to
flood CBS and Hallmark Entertainment with emails objecting to their upcoming
smear of Ronald and Nancy Reagan.  Please go to the website below and sign
the online petition to Les Moonves at CBS and Donald Hall at Hallmark:

http://www.conservativepetitions.com/petitions.php?id=238

This is one we MUST win for the Gipper, so please get this information to
everyone in your email address book today.  There's not much time left. The
trash-umentary is scheduled to air in less than three weeks.

***********************************
Sliming Rummy

The far-left wackos over at MoveOn.org are going after Secretary of Defense
Donald Rumsfeld with a vengeance.  In full page ads in the New York Times,
MoveOn accuses Rumsfeld of being a TRAITOR and demands that he be removed
from office.

A traitor?

Rumsfeld is a former Navy pilot, former ambassador to NATO, a former U.S.
congressman, former chief-of-staff to President Ford and the youngest
secretary of defense in the nation's history back in the 70s.  He's also
received the nation's highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of
Freedom.

Traitor?  I don't think so.

And our friends over at RightMarch.com don't think so either.  They hope to
set the record straight on this great American patriot by running a
full-page ad in USA Today to counter the slime coming out of those anti-war
pukes over at MoveOn.  They expect the ad to cost a little over $70,000 and
are trying to raise the money to make it happen.  If you'd like all the
details about this effort, just go to my personal website at
http://chuckmuth.com/saverummy.htm

Or if you want to go directly to the web page where you can donate to the
cause, cyber-surf your way over to:

http://www.campaigncontribution.com/alerts/rumsfeld5/

*************************************
The "Right" Place for Your Christmas Shopping

FreeedomHQ.com:  Your headquarters for conservative and patriotic shirts,
caps, flags and more.  "Bush 2004" gear, as well.

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?freedomhq+b4bnzq+index.html+

***********************************
The Ol' Cut-and-Run Crowd Returns

"It's a good thing the current crop of Democratic candidates weren't running
for president in 1944. Instead of defeating Hitler and Tojo, we might have
ended up with an 'exit strategy' that saved American lives in the short run
but cost us our freedom and way of life. Indeed, the Democrats' disgraceful
performances to date suggest that most of the candidates would like to cut
and run from Iraq, no matter what the consequences. Unfortunately, they've
managed to convince a majority of their fellow party members that this is
the right thing to do."

- Columnist Linda Chavez

***********************************
Democrats for Bush

"Sen. Zell Miller (D-GA), the conservative lawmaker who is stepping down
following his current term in office, startled his fellow Democrats on
Wednesday by throwing his support in the 2004 election behind Republican
President George W. Bush. . . . Expressing his concern about the extreme
negativity emanating from the Democrat candidates for president, Miller says
they all need to take some 'calm-me-down pills,' according to a statement.
He also said in the statement that he is concerned that the generations
coming after him in his family will not be served well by any of the
candidates running for president on the Democrat ticket."

- Talon News, 10/30/03

***********************************
Here We Go Again

"Mississippi federal judge Charles W. Pickering Sr. became the fourth
judicial nominee this year to be filibustered by Senate Democrats. His
nomination to a federal appeals court was blocked Thursday.  Republicans
were unable to muster the 60 votes needed to cut off debate in the Senate. .
. . Pickering joins former Justice Department attorney Miguel Estrada, Texas
Supreme Court Justice Priscilla Owen and Alabama Attorney General Bill Pryor
as the only appeals court nominees to be filibustered."

- CNSNews.com, 10/30/03

***********************************
Borking Judge Brown

"Meet Janice Rogers Brown, the latest judicial nominee headed for a
filibuster. Senate Democrats would have you believe this black seven-year
veteran of California's Supreme Court is somehow not qualified to fill a
vacancy on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

"The truth is that Judge Brown is all too qualified, and what scares the
left is her chances for promotion. More U.S. Supreme Court
Justices--including Antonin Scalia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Clarence
Thomas--have come from the D.C. Circuit than from any other federal court.
Democrats don't want President Bush to get credit for putting a black woman
on the High Court any more than they wanted him to appoint the first
Hispanic Justice, which explains their earlier filibuster of Miguel
 Estrada."

- "Review & Outlook," Wall Street Journal, 10/30/03

***************************************
4.75 cents-per-minute Long Distance

* All state-to-state calls in the continental U.S.
* Residential or commercial
* 6-second billing increments
* 24 hours/day
* 7 days/week
* No access codes
* No minimums
* No activation fees
* Calling Card Rate is 10 cents per minute
* No monthly service charge unless your bill is less than $20.00 a month
(then a $1.99 service charge will apply)
* No need to change your local phone company
* No hassles
* Easy sign-up.
* And a small portion of each bill goes to help continue publishing our FREE
Chuck Muth's News & Views e-newsletter.  Just go to:

http://www.NewsandViewsLongDistance.com

************************************
GodHatesFags.com Preacher Loses in WY

"Casper, Wyo., city leaders voted to move a Ten Commandments monument out of
a public park rather than have an antigay preacher erect his own monument
condemning slain gay college student Matthew Shepard. The Reverend Fred
Phelps said the Ten Commandments monument, displayed at a local park, forced
the city to allow other public displays, including his own.

"...In a ruling last year, the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decided
that any city displaying a Ten Commandments monument on city property must
also allow monuments of other religious or political groups. Phelps, 73, is
using that decision to back his argument.

"His $15,000 display would bear a bronze placard with Shepard's portrait and
an inscription reading, 'Matthew Shepard entered hell October 12, 1998, at
age 21 in defiance of God's warning: 'Thou shalt not lie with mankind as
with womankind; it is abomination.' Leviticus 18:22.' "

- Advocate.com, 10/30/03

************************************
Guv Says No to Benefits for Gay Couples

"Maryland Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. said yesterday he would veto Democratic
Party attempts to extend domestic benefits to state workers in civil unions.
Mr. Ehrlich, a Republican, told The Washington Times that he has a
libertarian view on the issue of privacy in the bedroom but that the
administration has no place giving benefits to people who choose same-sex
partnerships."

- Washington Times, 10/28/03

************************************
Gay Marriage and Civil Rights

"We are now at...a crossroads over same-sex couples' freedom to marry. It is
time to say forthrightly that the government's exclusion of our gay and
lesbian brothers and sisters from civil marriage officially degrades them
and their families. It denies them the basic human right to marry the person
they love. It denies them numerous legal protections for their families.

"This discrimination is wrong. We cannot keep turning our backs on gay and
lesbian Americans. I have fought too hard and too long against
discrimination based on race and color not to stand up against
discrimination based on sexual orientation. I've heard the reasons for
opposing civil marriage for same-sex couples. Cut through the distractions,
and they stink of the same fear, hatred, and intolerance I have known in
racism and in bigotry."

- Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), Boston Glove, 10/25/03

***********************************
An Idiot Dane Update

This is for all you Nevada subscribers:

As I predicted weeks ago, any effort to recall Gov. Kenny Guinn organized by
the terminally incompetent Tony Dane was destined to failure.  And sure
enough, the Las Vegas Sun noted in an editorial on Tuesday that with a
November 25th deadline fast approaching, this boob has collected all of
12,000 of the more than 128,000 signatures he needs to qualify the recall
for the 2004 ballot.

What a boob.  And what a lot of egg on the faces of media outlets across the
country who actually took this joker seriously when he announced his
California copy-cat recall effort.

But in an effort to further show what a weasel he is, Dane is refusing to
file the legally required campaign finance reports disclosing who the money
people are behind his hopeless campaign.  What's he trying to hide?  Maybe
that the only donation to his effort was the five bucks he got from Doug
French.  Talk about embarrassing.

***************************************
Affordable Campaign Websites!

Now you can get professional-looking campaign web sites for as little as $10
a month.  That's right...just ten smackeroos a month.  Here's what's
included in this fantastic new program from Campaign Secrets, Inc.
(available ONLY to Republican candidates):

* Free Hosting
* Unique Domain Name
* Personal Email Accounts
* Credit Card Processing
* Unlimited Edits
* Event Calendar
* Volunteer Sign-up Page
* Built-in Bulk Emailer

Campaign Site Builder can be used for political organizations and
non-profits, as well.  For more information, just go to:

http://www.campaignsecrets.com/websites.asp

Chuck Muth's News & Views is published by Citizen Outreach, a
member-supported 501(c)3 non-profit corp. If you enjoy News & Views, please
make a tax-deductible contribution to support our work:

http://www.citizenoutreach.com

If you'd like to receive our FREE News & Views e-newsletter, you can sign up
at:

http://www.chuckmuth.com/newsletter/

Published by Citizen Outreach
Chuck Muth
Editor/Publisher
611 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, #439
Washington, DC  20003-4303
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The opinions and views expressed in Chuck Muth's News & Views reflect those
of the writers, editors and columnists therein and do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of Citizen Outreach, its officers, directors or
employees.

To be REMOVED, go to: http://www.chuckmuth.com/remove/default.cfm and
complete the removal request instructions you'll find there. Or send your
request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# # #