That was my thoughts also - a tern sp.

BTW:

Some years ago, I came up with the idea to place a baby room monitor outside
with the "mommy" part inside.

With that setup you can hear lots of stuff going on outside with the windows
closed (good for winter days & nights).

I've even put three around the house  so now I get "surround sound". I can
pretty well tell which way the hawk is coming from.

Good fun and interesting to hear snow geese going over after dark for
example.

Rich Guthrie

New Baltimore*,

The Greene County,