A possibility that it was a tern. but did not sound like Caspian Tern may
be other terns. The call was not as raspy as Caspians, but who know they
may have something different too. I will also check out Willet as
suggested by Bill later in the evening sometimes.

Meena.

--
Dr. Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850