Hi guys,
I have been using nfsen for a while now and I always have very choppy graphs
like this: http://i.imgur.com/SCNNwKC.png
This is the packets view, flows and bytes views look the exact same way. I have
collected via Cisco 7600's, 2900 and various other routers. Even sniff to flow
conversion.. it always ends up the same way. Is there any way to make these
graphs smooth to reflect the actual traffic ?
Some configuration I'm missing?
-Aki