if I try to rebuild the 'live' profile;

[root@nfsen1 ~]# /data/nfsen/bin/nfsen -r live

ERR Communication nfsend failed. Died at /data/nfsen/libexec/Nfcomm.pm line
1311, <$nfsen_sock> line 4.

rebuilding other profiles were all fine.

At 2013-05-22 17:14:55,Eric <eric...@163.com> wrote:

Hi wim & all,
the graph still not updated although datas coming in continously.

here is what I found today, if any one can help? thanks. PS: I run the same
command on all other profiles, and fine.

[root@nfsen1 live]# /data/nfsen/bin/nfsen -l live
name    live
group   (nogroup)
tcreate Tue Mar  5 17:00:00 2013
tstart  Tue Mar  5 17:01:37 2013
tend    Wed May 22 12:25:00 2013
updated Wed May 22 12:25:00 2013
expire  72 days 0 hours
size    0
maxsize 50.0 GB
type    live
locked  0
status  OK
version 130
channel EASTHQ  sign: + colour: #FF0000 order: 1        sourcelist: EASTHQ
ERR Error reading channel stat information. Missing key 'first'
        Files: 0        Size: 0
channel CN2BJ   sign: + colour: #0000ff order: 2        sourcelist: CN2BJ
ERR Error reading channel stat information. Missing key 'first'
        Files: 0        Size: 0
channel CN2CD   sign: + colour: #ff0000 order: 3        sourcelist: CN2CD
ERR Error reading channel stat information. Missing key 'first'
        Files: 0        Size: 0
channel CN2GZ   sign: + colour: #00ff00 order: 4        sourcelist: CN2GZ