Hi Stephen,

On 06/20/2013 12:46 AM, Stephen Rippon wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback and testing, everyone!
>
> I've fixed the issue with the jquery-min.js file reference (the filename in
> the package was correct- it was just named incorrectly on our test server).
> I've also fixed up the php warnings-- Although you will get the timezone
> warning if you haven't set your timezone in your php.ini file.
>
> We still have quite a few features planned for future versions, so keep an
> eye on our Sourceforge page for more details!

Nice plugin :) Works here too (with a slightly adapted version of the fix from
Sean Kenn).

Here some whishes/feedback from my point of view:
1) run toptalkers for different sources (as defined in nfsen.conf)
   - different kind of setups have different top talkers, right?
   - maybe as sub tabs too?
   - this would need configuration options for the different flow source sets to
make the alerting useful
   - of course don't run all at once when accessing the page but wait till a
selection is made

2) make the meta refresh every 300 seconds optional (configurable via config or
frontend knob (on/off/refresh))
  - with a few people on this page and a large amount of flowdata this can
create significant load on the system

3) kind of "cache" the result of the main "Top Talkers" page:
   - If you're under "Flows for x.x.x.x" or "Top Talkers for x.x.x.x" and click
on "Back to Top Talkers" it does a top talkers run to reevaluate the flows with
nfdump.

4) I think it would be useful to have another column with flows per second,
packets per second and bites per second in the main top talkers page.

5) pack the directory itself with the flowdoh files in it as tar.gz and not just
the content of the directory.

As you can see I'm not PHP "enabled" but I'm happy to test things. So what do
you think? Is this interesting for your/other environments too or is it just me
with insane feature requests? ;)

Regards,
Axel

--
Axel Fischer
Network Engineer

1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstrasse 48
D-76135 Karlsruhe

http://www.1und1.de (AS8560)

Hauptsitz Montabaur, Amtsgericht Montabaur, HRB 6484

Vorstand: Ralph Dommermuth, Frank Einhellinger, Robert Hoffmann,
Andreas Hofmann, Markus Huhn, Hans-Henning Kettler, Uwe Lamnek,
Jan Oetjen, Christian Würst

Member of United Internet

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder gesetzlich geschützte Informationen
enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten
Sie diese Email. Anderen als dem bestimmungsgemäßen Adressaten ist untersagt,
diese E-Mail zu speichern, weiterzuleiten oder ihren Inhalt auf welche Weise
auch immer zu verwenden.

This E-Mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this E-Mail, you are hereby notified that saving,
distribution or use of the content of this E-Mail in any way is prohibited. If
you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the
E-Mail.