De: Carlos Asensio
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de agosto de 2013 9:58
Para: nfsen-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: RE: [Nfsen-discuss] Announcing "FlowDOH: a plugin for NFSEN"

Hi There!

Just installed the latest flowdoh and got this topics:

*         The buttons "list flows" and "view top talkers for this host" don't
do anything.

*         The "jump" arrows don't do anything.

*         If I change the profile from "Live" to another, the plugin doesn't
show any flow.

*         Don't sure if I understand the "real-time" part of description of the
plugin: "Provide a real-time dashboard of the top-talkers on your network".
What does the plugin understand by "real-time"? What I found is that the plugin
reads a timeslot and shows up the top-talkers, but there is nothing refreshing
in real-time.

Could you please help me to address that?

Thanks and regards,
Carlos.