Hello.
PostgreSQL has an awesome support of arrays
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/arrays.html> of basic types. For
now we are using it with IUserType implementation. But wouldn't it be nice
if NHibernate could do it with custom PostgreSQL91Dialect. I could do a
pool request for this, but need some directions in a way of implementation.
Should this dialect register base types for all basic array types using
RegisterColumnType as done in this example
<https://github.com/daanl/Fluent-NHibernate--PostgreSQL-column-array/tree/master/ConsoleApplication/CustomNpgsql>?

Or if it is implemented inside NHibernate code it can be done in a better
way?
Thanks.